Here are 10 ways through which you can lower your changes of getting a heart disease-
- Have control on your portion size.
- Consume more vegetables & Fruits.
- Reduce unhealthy fats like Saturated & hydrogenated vegetable oils, cheese, Butter, Margarine, Palm oil.
- Reduce Sodium intake in food by avoiding table salt, salt & seasonings.
- Have more Fibre Rich Food – Whole Grain cereals, pulses, sprouts, Fruits, vegetables, nuts & dry fruits.
- Quit Smoking.
- Manage stress.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Have salads.
- Have Home cooked food more often.
Note: People who consume a healthy diet with regular physical activity have a lower risk of cardiovascular diseases.