- Pre-Marriage -Marriage is one of the most important and life-changing decisions you’ll ever make. Make sure your marriage starts on a solid foundation with these resources for every bride and groom-to-be.
- New Marriage- Reality begins when the honeymoon ends. Combining two lives into one is often more difficult than many couples expect. From sharing finances to learning how to fight fair.
- Divorce- “We’re at the end of our rope. I don’t know how much longer we can hold on.” So many marriages result in divorce that it’s rarely a surprise anymore. But believe every marriage can be saved. There is always hope.
- Hurting Marriage- No human relationship is closer than the one forged between a husband and wife. When that relationship is damaged, nothing hurts more. You need to handle conflict and find healing when your marriage is in crisis.
- Family Dynamics- Marriage is more than just the union of a man and a wife. It’s also a complicated merger of families. From raising your children to dealing with in-laws, You need to learn & find out how to navigate these often-treacherous waters.
- Sex & Intimacy- In marriage, few things are as exciting or dangerous. God designed us with a deep need for intimacy and a drive to connect, physically, with the opposite sex. A healthy sex life is vital to a healthy marriage.
- Spiritual Growth-Among the most important components to a successful marriage is the spiritual one. A husband and wife who grow closer to creator also grow closer to each other. You need to have faith and build & enrich your marriage…
PRACTICAL N REAL - How husbands gets hurt...Using words Having unrealistic expectations, Using sarcastic and critical statements, criticize him, make fun of him, withhold affection and sex disrespecting him, reject his opinions n advice Undermining his authority, but demanding he take full responsibility, Never being happy n content, Demoralizing him n hate his parents.
Symptoms of neglected Wife by - Husbands today, being Alone Keeping distance, Closing Yourself Off to Her Always Trying to "Fix" Her n think for her, Never Saying "I'm Sorry, "Taking Her Insecurities Too Lightly, Ignoring the Importance of Simple Gestures, Taking All the Fun Out of Sex, Getting Lost in Bitterness and yelling calling names.