From illness to wellness what a turnaround, only the experienced exalts
YOUR BODY IS THE GURUSHETHRA,If life is like Mahabharatha, a Diabetic is akin to Draupadi. As the disease progresses, the diabetic develops many complications, which can be depicted like her five consorts, the Pancha Pandavas.
1. Neuropathy - Affliction of Nerves
2. Retinopathy - The diminishing vision
3. Nephropathy - The progressive Kidney damage
4. Cardiopathy - The weakening heart and its portals, the blood vessels
5. Myopathy - The enfeebled muscles
Unfortunately none of the Pathys (Husband) can be divorced.
So learn to live with them amicably,, yet keeping them in check, without going into Agnyadha-vasa.