1. Make exercise a lifestyle even a simple exercise programme that focuses on stretching & strengthening the back, hamstrings, and abdominal.
2. Take time to engage in mindful meditation everyday.
3. Walk as much as you tolerate because walking is having plenty of benefits including strengthening the core muscles that keep your body upright, nourishing spinal structures with necessary nutrients, improving flexibility, and strengthening your bone structure.
4. Choose your foods that are high in calcium (for bone strength & mass)that can help prevent osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and the other condition in the future.
5. Quit smoking because studies have shown that spinal disorders and back pain as a result of damaging the vascular structures of spinal discs & joints.