With Summer vacations around the corner, often travel becomes a nightmare. Change in place, climate, water and a lot of other factors affect both adults and kids and result in TRAVEL DIARRHEA. The most sensitive and affected part of your body is the stomach - which has to go through a lot of binging in vacations. Just by being a little vigilant about tiny things we do while travel, we can be free of travel diarrhea.
- Consume boiled water as much as possible rather than regular drinking water.
- Consume ICE only when you are sure its made of clean water.
- Drink at least 4-6 ltr of water daily.
- Eat completely cooked food which is served hot.
- Avoid eating stale food.
- Wash fruits & vegetables thoroughly with clean water before use.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap & water.
- Avoid touching your hands on mouth, nose & eyes.
- Keep hand sanitizer/ handwash handy while traveling.
By being vigilant about these small days to day things, you can have a hassle-free trip with your friends and family. Keep these in minds and share the same with people around you so that everyone can benefit from the same.