Regretting that grand family dinner or that late-night dessert binge due to heartburn? Acid reflux, a condition in which stomach acid flows back up into your food pipe, can be uncomfortable and painful to endure. Let’s find out how acid reflux can be diagnosed.
In this video, Dr. Vinod Kumar Mishra, a senior Gastroenterologist, answers the following questions in Hindi:
1. What are the two types of tests used to diagnose acid reflux?
2. Which tests come under qualitative and quantitative acid reflux diagnosis?
3. What is the importance of qualitative acid reflux tests?
4. What is the significance of quantitative acid reflux tests?
5. How are quantitative acid reflux tests performed?
Disclaimer: The content (video/text) presented on this page should not be considered as a substitute for medical expertise. Please "DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE" and seek professional help regarding any health conditions or concerns. Practo will not be responsible for any act or omission arising from the interpretation of the content present on this page.