Most loved and most feared fruit! When I say feared, I invariably get questioned, 'But isn't banana fattening?'
Eaten at the correct time, it's a power fruit!
Let me talk about this amazing 'Energy fruit' today:
A wholesome fruit which gives us:
- Vitamin B 6
- Aids digestion.
- A relaxing chemical called tryptophan and some serotonin.
- Helps in reducing PMS and menopausal symptoms.
- Helps is increasing alkaline quotient of the body.
- Helps in improving concentration!
- Amazing in reducing symptoms of Migraine and inflammatory disorders.
- Helps in getting a better sleep.
- Booster of General immunity!
In many cultures across India, bananas form a staple part of the diet. In breakfast, at times with meals. Traditions followed in India have such amazing scientific basis at times , feels good to go back to your roots!