Frequently asked questions:
- What is the right age to get married?
The four important prerequisites are:
- Completion of education.
- Financial Stability.
- Selection of suitable partner.
- Shelter, privacy, and time for spouse and the child. Suitable for marriage is 21 to 30 years.
After the age of 35, the ability to become pregnant is slowly getting reduced, abnormality rate in child gets doubled, the muscles of pelvis of the female get rigid, the rate of complications at delivery increases and you may not be out of responsibilities till you are old.
- What should be difference between the ages of two?
The difference in age is not important. The female may be younger or older to male by a few years. More important is the mental compatibility.
Question of giving sexual satisfaction to females does not arise. A female has much less desire for sex than male, as her level of sex stimulating hormone, testosterone is very low. She is more interested in love, foreplay, touch and romance than the intercourse.
- Shall I assess my ability to perform sex by visiting a sex worker before marriage?
No. Never. Not necessary. Not even with other female. You have to learn by trial and error. Indulging in premarital sex is dangerous. There is fear of pregnancy, STI or HIV infection. The fear of detection, pressure of performance and fear of failure haunt you and result is premature ejaculation. Your spouse expects loyalty from you. Most of the couples succeed in doing the intercourse.
- Is it harmful to do the intercourse during the day?
No. People working in night shift do the intercourse during the day.
- If a woman is not satisfied by her husband, will she seek extra marital relationship?
No. Unlike men, women do not seek extra marital relationship. She is not much interested in intercourse. For her sex is something to give to a person she loves.
- What should be the sequence of performance during the intercourse?
- Sensate focus (mutual pleasuring by use of five senses). Start from head and then go down. This helps in getting erection.
- Woman’s pleasure and satisfaction by stimulation of the breast nipples and clitoris. This helps her getting lubrication.
- If man has lost erection, woman stimulates him till he gets erection.
- Woman is on top. This is a suitable position for her clitoral stimulation.
- Man is on top this is suitable position for his pleasure & satisfaction.
- After play, both are in the arms of each other. He stimulates her clitoris if she had no prior orgasm.
- How to increase duration of intercourse?
Intercourse lasts for one to three minutes, and not for half an hour as seen in pornographic films. There is no medicine to extend this period since intercourse is a reflex automated by nervous system.
When woman is on top, man is a passive partner and lasts longer.
- How does six inches long penis accommodate in three and a half inches long vagina?
- Is Nymphomania common? How do women use dildo?
A dildo is a long sized instrument like a penis. Men think that women insert the dildo in vagina for getting sexual satisfaction. In reality, woman does not insert any object in her vagina for sexual satisfaction. She may stimulate the clitoris manually or by a vibrator for sexual satisfaction.
- Is frequent sex harmful? How often should couple indulge in sex?
No one can get exhausted or damage health by ‘too much’ of sex. Frequency of sex varies greatly and is tailored to the desire of couple. Therefore no one should try to follow or compare with some other’s performance. If pregnancy is desired, couple should indulge in sex daily or on alternate days during fertile period (from 3 days before ovulation to 3 days after ovulation).
- When should the intercourse be done to become pregnant?
- “I cannot become pregnant as semen oozes out after intercourse”
- Stimulate the clitoris before act, so inner wall dilates to hold semen.
- Remain in bed in supine position with a pillow under buttocks so as to raise the level of vaginal opening.
- I have completely lost interest in sex since I delivered. What shall I do?
“After delivery my vaginal muscles have become loose and my husband says grip of vagina is lost and he does not get enough stimulation of penis”.
The therapy involves Kegel exercise for strengthening of muscles in pelvic floor and sides of vagina. It can be done by stopping and starting the urine flow. The muscle being contracted and released is the Pubococcygeal muscle. Exercise consists of contracting the PC muscle holding for 5 seconds and then relaxing. It can be done any time anywhere.
- What is difference between Eunuch, Impotence, Infertility, Hermaphrodite, Homosexual, Transsexual and Transvestite?
Impotence: Inability of male to have and maintain the erection of penis sufficient for completion of intercourse.
Infertility: Inability of couple, with regular intercourse, to produce a pregnancy by one year of married life.
Hermaphrodite: A person with both male and female primary sex characters.
Homosexual: A person having sexual attraction towards a member of his or her own gender.
Transsexual: A person whose gender identity is different from his anatomical sex. (A male body with female mind or vice versa) Hijras are transsexual.
Transvestite: A person having sexual pleasure by wearing the dress of opposite sex.