It's not easy for everyone to use removable denture for missing teeth. Back Teeth are necessary for chewing the food.
Treatment option for full mouth rehabilitation one can opt:
All on 4 Dental Implant
Many people regained comfort and confidence by replacing missing front and back teeth with All-on-4 dental implants. This treatment has become popular and preferable with patients over the years because it can replace an entire mouth of teeth with just four dental implants and only one surgery. With All-on-4 dental implants, it is possible to replace all of your teeth in just one day. And since the treatment costs less than other options, many more people are able to restore their entire smile with affordable All-on-4 dental implants.
Benefits and cost of All-on- 4 implants
1. Reduces or eliminates bone resorption (bone atrophy)
2. Has a lower overall cost than conventional implant procedures
3. Significantly reduces healing time
4. Has proven predictability with highly successful outcomes
5. Allows for new replacement teeth in as little as one day.
6. Is permanent and will have you smiling for a lifetime
All on 6 Dental Implants
Procedure can be completed in just one day; it often ranges between 2–4 hours. Treatment not required bone grafting hence regain new teeth in less time and at affordable cost.
Benefits and cost of All on 6 Dental Implants
1. Teeth are permanent and fixed
2. reduced further bone loss
3. more secure and comfortable than removable partial denture
4. can chew normal foods and feel like natural teeth
Implant supported Denture
Denture or bridge is fixed to gums by dental implants with titanium screw. Titanium screw can fix denture, as most of time lower denture remain loose, shaky and may come out while eating and speaking.
Success rate of dental implant at our clinic is very high and patients are enjoying fixed teeth like natural one.