Most people agree that regular exercise is good for their health, but did you know that exercise makes for better sex as well? There are numerous exercises that can be very beneficial and better prepare the body for certain sexual situations.
Today we are going to discuss 5 basic exercises that will enhance your sexual experience. Of course it is imperative that these exercises are performed correctly and on a regular basis to have the right impact. Here are 5 exercise options to consider:
1. Swimming – You may not consider swimming an exercise because it is so much fun, but it is and it can do wonders for flexibility and overall strength. Swimming also increases blood flow to all the right areas. Good sex often calls for endurance and stamina. Swimming can provide both.
2. Cardio – Cardio exercises also enhance blood flow to the penis and the virgina. Increased blood flow makes for more powerful erections in men and orgasms in women. Good cardio is excellent for your all around health, but enhancing sex is certainly an added benefit.
3. Pelvic Thrusts – Needless to say thrusting the pelvic is an essential part of sexual activity. Pelvic thrust exercises work all those important areas like hamstrings, calves, and gluts. More stamina and flexibility are benefits from this exercise.
4. Kegels – Kegels are typically associated with women and urinary issues, but they are actually beneficial to sexual activities as well. Both men and women can perform kegels. In omen strengthening the pelvic muscles leads to impeccable orgasms. In men kegels are believed to help men with premature ejaculation issues.
5. Hinge – The hinge exercise is where you rest on your knees and then bend backwards to a 45 degree angle, hold it, and then move forward and repeat. This exercise has been known to induce more staying power during sex.