It is imperative to get a healthier and happier smile. The first thing that comes across is a person's teeth which are a gateway to the body. The overall health is dependent on our teeth.
Here are some quick tips on maintaining these:
- Soft Bristles tooth brushes are recommended because they do not cause gingival recession.
- Change your tooth brushes every 3 months or if the bristles loose shape.
- Don't brush too hard as it erodes Enamel and irritates gums. After a few times it may cause receding gums and may lead to sensitivity.
- Use of dental floss is recommended.
- Sugar-Free gums are recommended as these tend to wash away plaque acid.
- Regular use of Mouthwashes helps reducing microbial buildup in oral cavity