We suggest following things for a healthy life for children.
- Dont give any fruits to the child when he is not feeling to eat any thing. only give pomergranate.
- Stop over feeding the child. dont give any thing to eat before 3 hrs once the child has eaten. dont keep empty stomach more that 4 hrs.
- Dont give milk to the child when the child is suffering from cold, cough, fever, constipation.
- Try to make delicious laddous at home or get it from the store.
- Make an habbit to give chillas, laddos, Paisam/kheer to the child. These are more healthy then pizza ,burgers, nodules, pastas etc.
- Try your child to give fresh cooked food. Dal, rice, veg, chapati/paratha.
- Many a times Acidity and constipation are the basic cause of their damaged tooth.
- Dont ever over look to the proble of constipation and irrigular motiion habits of your child.
- Dont give milk shakes/ fruit salads to the child.
- Dont give you child any thing along with milk/tea/cofee.( avoid combination of milk and the food having salt content)
These are some general tips, try to get your childs lifestyle designed to improve his/her health.
Now a days it is seen that all the parents want their child to eat fruits and drink milk daily. It is mainly seen that the children suffer from cold , cough, acidity, constipation and many other problems if a child is given fruits and milk regularly. It is recomended that if the child is able to digest the fruits and milk then only these 2 things should be given,other wise it may cause problems. Many a times it is seen that the child is not having instinct or urge to eat anything. In such cases the parents give them fruits and milk having an intention that the child should eat some thing. Our patients get rid of reccurent cough, cold, constipation and motion problems only by avoiding fruits and milk.
It is recomended to visit a doctor when this situation arises. Many a times parents don't understand that the child is suffering from acidity as child dosen't know what acidity is and is not able to express it. The child has natural instinct that he/she should not consume food. Parents need to understand it.
Many a times over eating happens due to this problem. First of all, the parents need to get the lifestyle of their child designed.
They need to fix the time of sleep & eating. Try to give healthy and tasty food on the time to the child.
We suggest to follow the pattern of 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm and 8 pm timings for a child to eat. healthy sleeping hrs are from 9.30 to 6 am. 8 hours of continous sound sleep is very necessary for all children.
Early to bed and early to rise keeps the child healthy. Try to follow it. Don't let your child suffer because of your schedule. Try to adjust your schedule according to the child. Help the child to develop a healthy life style.