A woman is most beautiful when she smiles. - Beyonce
Your smile is your strongest fashion statement. A glistening set of pearly whites adds to its appeal. Professional teeth whitening services in Mumbai, Pune and other such cities can cater to all your teeth whitening needs. However, if you're more of a do-it-yourself kind of person, you will be delighted to know that the right kind of make-up tricks can help you leave a little bit of sparkle wherever you go! Follow these make-up tips and tricks, and you will never have a dull moment with your smile!
1. Keep Calm and Wear Lipstick
- The closest features to your teeth are your lips. Needless to say, if you accentuate them wisely, the perfect sparkle is inevitable.
- The biggest challenge is picking the right shade of lipstick. Lipsticks with cool undertones bring out the white tone of your teeth while lipsticks with warm undertones bring out the yellow tone of your teeth.
- You can use dark shades of lipsticks or apply two to three layers of the same color to deepen the shade. This step will also make your lips look fullerOn the other hand, lighter shades are neutral, they will not make your teeth look yellow or more white, in comparison.
- Shades with blue undertones such as true pink, apple red, berry, salmon work perfectly for the Indian wheatish skin.
- Avoid lipsticks with yellow undertones such as orange, brick red, warm browns etc.
- Applying concealer around the outer area of the lip can make your teeth appear whiter.
- Allow sparkle in your teeth, but not your make-up. Lipsticks and glosses with bronze or gold shimmer make your teeth appear yellow. Silver shimmer works the best for your sparkle.
2. Let's Get Cheeky
The high points of your face, quite literally are your cheekbones. To get the perfect Madhuri-esque smile, by highlighting your cheekbones with a shimmery highlighter.
- Your cheeks are just as close to your teeth as your lips. A bronzer can help to give your cheeks a sun-kissed glow and a natural tanned look
- Contouring your face with bronzer creates a healthy contrast that lifts the brightness of your smile.
- Avoid using bronzers with a golden shimmer and yellow sparkle as these will emphasize the yellow tone of your teeth.
3. Let your Eyes Do the Talking
- Making your eyes pop with the right shade of eye colour can bring all the attention to your teeth and enhance your pearly 32's.
- Cooler shades of eye shadows help deflect yellow tones from the teeth.
- Green, turquoise, blue, and silver are the perfect tones for your lids, while striving for brighter, whiter teeth.
- Use a light concealer to cover your wrinkles around the eyes and lips that gather when you smile.
Wheatish to dark skin is the kind of skin tone that makes your teeth look whiter as it contrasts the color of your teeth. Fairer skin, by comparison makes the teeth look more yellow. So flaunt your beautiful Indian skin tone with pride and don’t hesitate to opt for darker colors.
The world looks brighter from behind a smile. A smile is the best make-up one can wear. Although these make-up tricks help you achieve a temporary dazzle, regular visits to a dentist still remains the most efficient solution for brighter, whiter teeth. Your dentist can recommend numerous solutions for a radiant smile. Carry-home teeth whitening trays, for instance, work brilliantly on the go. Whichever method you choose, be sure to smile a lot more. A little sunshine is good for your teeth!