Cold is a minute disease that can be very troublesome especially at times when you have to give your 100%. You cannot work, study or do anything up to your potential when you Catch a cold. To get rid of this problem you reach for over the counter anti cold medications which helps a bit but cause drowsiness and congestion and you still cannot do your work properly. To help you on this problem here are some tips to naturally clear that cold without any side effects of drowsiness and congestion.
What are the Symptoms of cold?
The following are the symptoms of cold. Some of you might get only one or two symptoms and others might get all of them.
- Swelling and itching in the throat.
- Running nose.
- Itching in the nose.
- Difficulty in breathing.
So what causes the cold?
There are many reasons or causes of cold. Some of the causes are following.
- Viral infections.
- Allergies from dust and other things.
- Exposure to cold air and water.
- Certain foods that cause intolerance.
What can I do to get some relief from cold?
Although you can get relief from conventional medications for cold but the problem with those are the unpleasant side effects which makes the problem worse.
Follow these tips to naturally cure the cold.
- Drink plenty of warm liquids like tea, coffee and soups.
- Take small amounts of natural sources of vitamin c, do not over do this as you might end up with sore throat.
- Ginger and green teas are beneficial in the colds.