An attractive smile and improved self image is just one of the benefits of ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT. there are few types of braces which you can choose for your convenience (by consent of your dentist)
- Conventional Metal Braces
- Tooth colored composite / ceramic braces
- Invisible/lingual braces (these are placed from inside towards the tongue)
- Self-ligating / fast braces
- Latest is ALIGNERS (treatment without braces)
Crooked and crowded teeth are difficult to clean and maintain . This can result in Tooth decay, worsen gum disease and lead to even tooth loss. So do not delay your orthodontic treatment visit a dentist at age of seven you may not require braces in future.
So do not delay your orthodontic treatment! Visit your dentist at age of 7 you may not require braces later as some situations can be corrected early when the jaw is growing.