Getting irritated or tired to find out the solutions for your hair fall? Here is a useful article for all of you.
Losing hair is the biggest problem which is faced by people of different age groups. Alopecia – chronic hair fall can cause excessive hair loss which can lead to alopecia or baldness, mostly in males and sometimes even in females as per the data available.
Type of hair loss:
- Female pattern hair loss- when there is hair loss in front and top of the scalp
- Male pattern hair loss- present as a receding hairline
- Alopecia areata- spot baldness
- Telogen effluvium- thinning of the hair
Signs of hair fall:
- Generally, there are around 1,00,000 to 1,50,000 hair strands on our head.
- On an average, around 100 hair fall each day. In order maintain the normal volume of hair, the same rate of hair should grow to replace the lost hair.
- If hair loss is more than growth then it may lead to chronic hair fall.
The causes of hair fall:
1. Infections:a) Due to any chronic infectionb) Secondary syphilisc) Dissecting cellulitisd) Demodex folliculare) Some diseases (post-recovery stage) like Typhoid, Meningitisf) Cancer
2. Trauma:a) Traction alopeciab) Childbirthc) Poisoningd) Severe stresse) Major surgeryf) Radiation to the scalp
5. Chronic inflammation
Dietary practices or tips to prevent hair loss –
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal is rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Zinc, Iron, Fiber. It helps in hair growth.
- Guava – A guava contains Vitamin C which prevents hair loss and also helps in hair growth.
- Eggs – Egg is packed with Vitamin B7 that is Biotin. It helps in hair growth and prevents breaking of hair.
- Lentil – Lentil contains Biotin, zinc, protein iron and also folic acid. it nourishes the skin which holds hair and prevents hair loss.
- Oyster – It has zinc it helps to hold hair tight in root and give a good texture to the hair.
- Barley – Barley is a source of Vitamin E which prevents hair damage from UV rays. It helps in 34 % improvement of hair.
- Nuts and seeds – Nuts are considered as a good source of Beta-sitosterol Saw Palmetto and Tocotrienols. It enhances the elasticity of hair and strengthens them
- Sweet potato – Beta-carotene in sweet potato prevents dryness of hair and stimulates the gland in the scalp to produce Sebum.
- Lean poultry – For proper hair growth, right protein in form of lean meat is required.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon helps in oxygen and nutrient circulation to the hair follicle.
- Greek yoghurt - Yoghurt is rich in Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), it enhances blood flow to the hair follicle and also helps in hair growth.
- Sunflower seed and flax seed - Sunflower and flax seed contain Vitamin E, Vitamin B Complex, Biotin, Potassium Selenium, Protein, Zinc, Magnesium and Omega-3. It nourishes hair from the roots and prevents hair fall.
- Avocado - This contains Vitamin E and Vitamin B. It works at the cellular level, which prevents hair loss and helps in hair growth.
- Salmon – Salomon is an excellent source of Vitamin B12, Vitamin B Complex and other minerals. It solves the problem of dry hair and hair loss.
- Liver – Liver is rich in iron which gives the body more oxygen-rich red blood, which strengthens hair follicle. The natural food remedy should be opted to prevent hair loss than different commercial oils or supplements. So, before buying, just think about the true usefulness of that product and long-term safety.
Therefore, dear friends, do not lose your heart but just try a well-planned diet which only can bring back your shining and attractive hair. As you have already come to know through this content that actual requirement is not a commercial supplement but the best nutrition for your beloved hair.