Acne scars were previously treated very hardly with skin needling. Basically three different types of acne scars like Ice pick scars, Boxcar scars and Superficial Soft scars create marks on the skin. All these required in-clinic treatment before introducing derma rollers. So have a look on the advantages of derma rollers for curing human skin.
- The derma rollers provide collagen induction therapy (CIT) through which skin gets less pain healing response. As a result two significant connective tissues like collagen and elastin are stimulated to reduce post acne marks
- The appearance of post acne marks is improved by applying derma rollers effectively
- Besides ace marks, derma rollers can also treat wrinkles, stretch marks, crow’s feet and texture of the skin
- The needles of derma rollers should be sterilized before and after application of these gadgets to avoid infection
- As it is painful therapy, check your tolerance level before using this tool
- Users should use thin needles for avoiding pain and bacterial infections
- If decide to buy, best quality derma rollers are always recommended to purchase. Otherwise there are high risks of skin damages