Have you lost a tooth?
Does it make you feel embarrassed or self-conscious about your smile?
Does it feel awkward when chewing and eating?
Do you wish you had better, more natural chewing function and the ability to enjoy all foods?
So, DENTAL IMPLANTS is the answer to all your problems.
Dental implants can change all of that.Dental implants perform and look just like natural teeth; no one will ever know you are having permanent dental implants. It increases comfort, function and confidence while speaking, eating and smiling.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them.
Procedures involved in placing dental implant:-
1. Placement of the implant.
2. Abutment Placement.
3. Placement of final crown which will replace the
4. Missing tooth crown.
Implant supported denture has many advantages over regular dentures, such as added stability and ability to chew foods. Implant-supported dentures also make it easier to talk. And just as importantly, you won’t worry about your denture falling out of your mouth when you chew your food.
Oral Care Tips For Implants:-
Most dental implants are successful, and there are a few steps you can take to help ensure success and make your implant last :
- Practice good oral hygiene – brush twice a day and floss once daily. Using interdental brushes, brushes that slide between teeth can help clean the hard to reach areas around your implant.
- Quit smoking – smoking can weaken the bone structure and can contribute to implant failure.
- Visit your dentist – cleanings and exams every six months can help ensure your implant is in good condition, and that it stays that way.
- Avoid chewing on hard foods –don’t chew on hard items such as ice and hard candy because they can break the crown and your natural teeth.