Some Stalwarts have rightly said two important things necessary to sustain life are Sunshine and Coconut water, as it is loaded with nutrients and electrolytes which can save a life.
Coconut oil is used on a large scale in cosmetic industry which helps in improving health and appearance of skin and hair.
1. Fights dryness - Most important quality of coconut oil is it is the best moisturizer ever. It prevents dryness and flakiness and keeps it moisturized and supple. It also helps in repairing the damage. It hydrates the skin by replenishing the natural oils.
2. Anti- allergic - Coconut oil can also be used a best anti allergic solution for number of allergic complaints of skin. It cleanses and neutralizes various toxins and bacteria on the outer layer of the skin which not only detoxifies but also builds the skin's natural immune system and protection. Regular application of coconut oil reduces outbreaks of rashes and irritable skin.
3. Cleansing agent - Coconut oil is one of the best cleansing agent. Not only after make up but regular application of pure organic or virgin coconut oil by massaging at night for 10 minutes atleast reduces scars, black spots blemishes, improves blood circulation thus helps in improving your skin complexion.
Regular intake of coconut water and having coconut in your diet on a regular basis not only hydrates your body but also gives your skin a fine tone making your skin youthful and flawless.
4. As a natural skin protector - Pure coconut oil is rich in anti-oxidants which protects the skin from harmful sun rays hence it can be used as a Natural sunscreen. Coconut oil also offers great protection from chlorinated water hence it can also be used as a pre swim applicant. Coconut oil is also most widely used as make up remover which protects the skin from over use of cosmetics. Regular massage of coconut oil on skin helps to reduce skin tan.
Articles reviewed from various journals have concluded that Coconut oil ranks at the top among all other hair oils.
Pure Coconut oil contain medium chain fatty acids and lauric acid which can be easily absorbed deep inside your hair shaft.
Oiling your hair at least twice a week makes your hair less prone to damage prevents loss of proteins thereby prevents hair fall making your hair look smooth, shiny and beautiful.
It helps in preventing your hair from harmful sun rays as well as protects hair from hairstyling products.
Regular intake and application of coconut oil maintains hydration thus making your skin and hair look beautiful.
Coconut oil acts as a natural cleanser helps in cleansing scalp and treating dandruff. Regular coconut oil massage for hair improves circulation of scalp giving your hair more beautiful look.
Other important health benefits of Coconut -
- Coconut is loaded with several important nutrients which are very important for healthy living.
- High fibre content of coconut prevents rise in blood sugar level by reducing stress on pancreas and enzyme system, improves insulin secretion thus reduces risk of Diabetes.
- It helps in absorption of nutrients. It contain Omega-3 fatty acids and is low in carbohydrates so many nutrition experts advice use of coconut for effective weight loss.
- Coconut water contain crucial electrolytes and lauric acid which replaces the lost electrolytes, provides hydration even in emergency conditions and increases body's immune response. It is as healthier as mother's milk.
- Coconut helps to improve blood cholesterol levels and thus lowers the risk of heart disease.
"Stay fit, stay healthy"