Broccoli is one of the most healthy vegetables which one can have but people usually call it and use it as a fancy food. They actually don't know the hidden benefits of broccoli. From fiber to antioxidants it is fully loaded with vitamins and minerals. It has numerous gainful impacts on body in a positive way.
HIDDEN BENEFITS OF BROCCOLI:
- Helps in fighting depression: Broccoli is a very rich source of vitamin-B. Vitamin-B is known to be a great mind supporter. One might be a chicken lover but one cannot ignore broccoli. Do include broccoli in your meals especially during lunch so as to reserve some energy.
- Helps in fighting vision loss: Broccoli is beneficial for vision as it contains lutein which prevents from cataract and other eye-related problems.
- Cancer repellent: Broccoli is useful in preventing cancer or any other carcinogenic disease. Broccoli is even healthier when mixed with spices and herbs..( could be taken in a salad form).. Broccoli is comprised of phytochemicals which help in preventing cancer.
- Beneficial for bones, heart and nerves: Presence of high amount of calcium and vitamin K in broccoli it helps in boosting bone development which will further protect from osteoporosis. Broccoli is also rich in potassium which also enhances the nervous system. Presence of vitamin B6 in it not only protects from a sudden stroke but also protect from other heart-related issues.
- Improves digestion, immunity and skin: Broccoli is rich in fiber content which prevents from constipation. Presence of vitamin C in broccoli increases the body's immunity which protects from various diseases and other infections. Broccoli is comprised of other detoxifying properties also which helps in shedding weight and also improves the skin.
HEALTHY DISHES WITH BROCCOLI:
- Broccoli dal
- Broccoli and vegetable burjhi
- Broccoli mushroom sandwich
- Baked broccoli
- Broccoli wheat pasta
- Roasted bell pepper with broccoli salad
- Broccoli mushroom soup, etc