“Great spiritual teachers throughout the ages have stated that orgasm is the closest some people come to a spiritual experience because of the momentary loss of self. Why is this true? Because with spiritual sex, you move beyond orgasm into a connection with yourself, your partner, and the divine — recognize them allas one.” Alexandra Katehakis,
It is well known that orgasms makes one feel great, but it also helps in more sound sleep, cuts down belly fat, etc.
Orgasm is one of the greatest sensations our bodies can experience.
Women are thought to have up to 11 different types of orgasms which can differ in intensity from a mild and subtle feeling to an intense and explosive rush of sensations, depending on how their bodies and minds are feeling at the time and also how they feel about the person they are engaged with.
Achieving an orgasm can have an array of health benefits that affect a woman physically and emotionally—due to the chemical changes that take place within their bodies.
- Stimulation of Love hormone:
One benefit of orgasms is that they stimulate the release of oxytocin, which is also known as the love hormone. This surge also raises levels of a substancecalled CCK, which helps control the appetite.
Oxytocinalso counteracts stress and depression by combating the harmful effects of cortisol, which is well known for its role in boosting belly fat and cravings for carbs. The dose of dopamine that one gets from sex increases steadily to the point of orgasm and then declines which also assists in curbing the need tofeed. The dopamine pathways in the brain involved in stimulating the desire for both sex and food are shut down by the hormones released immediately after an orgasm. Can you imagine better news for appetite and craving control?
- Boost in testosterone levels:
Although it may seem like one needs testosterone to have a libido, it also works the other way around. Women who enjoy more orgasms have increased estrogen and testosterone. When present in the proper balance, these hormones add fire to sexual desire, give us more sex appeal, improve mood and memory and can even (again) prevent abdominal fat.
Although the women’s testosterone was higher both before and after sexual intercourse, cuddling gave the biggest testosterone boost of all.
- Beats inflammation and builds social life:
Most of us know that a healthy sex life can help beat stress. There are even more great benefits of oxytocin such as lowering blood pressure and even improving digestion.
- A powerful pain relief:
Some studies suggest that a good orgasm can more than double a woman’s tolerance for pain. Plus, it’s an analgesic, not an anesthetic, meaning it suppresses pain without affecting sensitivity to touch — a critical ingredient when sex is on the menu.
- Reductionof stress
Orgasms can protect your ticker. Sexual activity and orgasm are shown to reduce stress due to the surge of oxytocin, the so-called “cuddle hormone,” that occurs with orgasm. What’s more, studies show that orgasms lower blood pressure levels — at least among women.
- Relaxed lifestyle
Orgasms triggers a cascade of bodily events, including the release of other feel-good hormones called endorphins. These endorphins often have a sedative effect. So it’s no surprise that most of the time after having enjoyed a fabulous night of sleep following helps one sleep better.
- Keeping in good shape
Orgasms can help one stay in shape and lose weight. Getting busy for 30 minutes helps to burn calories. In fact, according to some estimates, one can torch up to 200 calories.
- Improves circulation to organs- growing healthy tissues, and mentally relaxed. Women who have intercourse (foreplay) atleast once a week are mentally active.
- Orgasmhelps one’s natural detoxification process to improve digestion and mood and help prevent cancer.
- Promotes healthy estrogen levels to keep vaginal tissues supple and protect against osteoporosis and heart disease.
- Induces deep relaxation by boosting endorphin levels and flushing cortisol (aninflammatory hormone released by the adrenal glands) out of the body.
- Improves brain function, balances the immune system, helps maintain and repair tissue, and promotes healthy skin.
- Look younger—studies show making love three times a week in a stress free relationship can make one look 10 years younger.
- Boosts infection-fighting cells up to 20%–helps fight colds and flu!
- Cures migraines and helps treat other types of pain by elevating pain thresholds (a bonus when preparing for childbirth!)
- Increases level of the hormone oxytocin, which is linked to passion, intuition, and social skills—the hormone of bonding and success!
- Day to Day - builds stamina & burn calories.
- Today's lifestyle & state of your mind is being in a constant state of stress and alert, the last thing your body wants to do is have sex or fitness – which means you won’t get to experience the benefits of orgasm! Your body goes into survival mode and is just worried about sustaining itself.
- Shows- single women or divorcee suffer from anger, lioness, frustration & depression, due to lack of orgasm.
Symptoms & signs that one might be suffering with adrenal exhaustion:
- Hidden stress & restless mind.
- Lack of orgasm in female, men lose focusleading to low confidence.
- Lack of orgasms can lead to insomnia.
- Without orgasms one will be unable to alleviate pain.
- Without orgasm brain lacks stimulation.
- Lack of Orgasms one may look aged.