Don't be fooled by the size, this nutty flavoured tiny superfood is packed with essential nutrients!
Chia meaning 'strength' is a good source of nutrients like calcium, omega 3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants, dietary fibre and iron.
What are their benefits?
- Helps in weight loss
- Reduce the risk of heart diseases and type-2-diseases
- Improves bone health
- Slows ageing and improves skin
- Boosts energy and metabolism
How can it be added to your diet?
- Sprinkling some on your smoothies, cut fruits, yoghurt, etc
- Infusing your water with these seeds
- Eating a teaspoon raw post lunch/dinner