Temporary or permanent loss of blood supply to an area of bone. Due to loss of blood supply & oxygen joints fails to do normal moment, also the bone tissue dies & bone collapses. It may lead to destruction of the joint articular surface.
AVN mostly affects people between 30 to 50 yrs of age.
What is the treatment?
- Ayurvedic medicines that restart the blood supply of joint to improve use of the joint
- Special medicines to improve your bone healing process & stop further damage
- Different panchakarma & upakarma procedures to make joint free to move & make joint strong too
- Massage with different oil, pind swed & many more therapies
- Stage of the disease
- Patient's support & willpower