Do you know how many medicines cover one single problem ie. Sleeplessness in homoeopathy?In one the most readed and used book by homoeopaths around the world, Kent's Repertory, the number is 228!228 medicines cover sleeplessness. That's a lot of medicine each being unique, each carrying their significant properties and without any side-effect.Do you know what is the line of action in allopathy for this same disorder?According to https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2924526/, the treatment part ie. the pharmacological part covers two lines of drugs-
1. First line of drug which include-
- Benzodiazepines (Side effects include and you can read and access it yourself http://www.aafp.org/afp/2000/0401/p2121.html but to highlight few it includes psychomotor retardation, memory impairment, paradoxical disinhibition, depression and emotional blunting, and adverse effects in pregnancy; in other words, this drug plays with your mind in ways you will not be able to control or imagine).
- Zopiclone (Same as always the list of side-effects is way to long and at the end every website ends with a statement that there can be other side efects as well and we have mentioned only those which are repetitive http://www.headmeds.org.uk/medications/15-zopiclone/warning_and_side_effects ).
- Zolpidem (https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/26108, There are 46 side effects mentioned under this drug and is considered to be the safest among the all).
- Zaleplon (https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a601251.html, this drug is very similar to Zolpidem with one exception that painful menstruation is added to the list of side effects).
- Eszopiclone ( This one page is actually dedicated to the side effects of this drug, mostly the same with HALLUCINATION standing tall among major side effects.http://www.rxlist.com/lunesta-side-effects-drug-center.htm).
- Ramelteon (Just a heads up, before you take this medicine visit the nearest sperm bank and have your sperm freezed if you are planning to have a child in the future for after starting this medicine there is a big possibility that you will not be able to. https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a605038.html).
So these are the only conventional drugs that a allopath will use on you and not to tell you again and again how adverse the side-effects can be of these drugs.
2. The second line of treatment is way to worse, for now the allopath doctors are fed up with the patient and just want him to sleep and end their misery. So, what do they do?They add to the picture Antidepressents, Trazodone and Antihistamines, in other words, DESPRATE MEASURES!And the side effects of all these can be read on any government authorized website, let me share few links for your benifit-http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Antidepressant-drugs/Pages/Side-effects.aspx Mind you, start reading the link I shared from the last line, that's where the most dangerous side-effects are been named.You be the judge, you choose what do you want to have.I, myself being a homoeopath might look like a partial person but if you have brains you will see what I intend to warn you about.Stay healthy, be safe.Spread love and joy.Take care everyone.