You may have seen several healthcare articles that emphasise the importance of vitamins and minerals for human health. These are essential nutrients that perform various functions in the body.
Let’s find out more about one such nutrient - vitamin K.
In this video, Dr. Rajesh Bhardwaj, a senior ENT specialist, answers the following questions about vitamin K in Hindi:
1) What are the types of vitamin K?
2) What is the role of vitamin K in blood clotting?
3) How does vitamin K contribute to healthy bones and teeth?
4) What is the role of vitamin K in ensuring heart health?
5) What are the dietary sources of vitamin K?
6) What is the effect of vitamin K deficiency on health?
Disclaimer: The content (video/text) presented on this page should not be considered as a substitute for medical expertise. Please "DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE" and seek professional help regarding any health conditions or concerns. Practo will not be responsible for any act or omission arising from the interpretation of the content present on this page.