Coconut vinegar, the new game changer is here to leave your old weight manager-apple cider vinegar behind in the race! Read more to know how.
Why Coconut Vinegar?
Coconut trees are deep rooted and are grown in nutrient-rich soils. The sap which is used to make the vinegar is rich in B-vitamins, amino acids, fibre, beneficial enzymes, probiotics, etc. This is a natural tonic as it has high mineral content.
- Good Amino Acid Profile: Coconut Vinegar contains 17 amino acids out of which 9 are the essential ones. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein; they help in the formation of haemoglobin, which carries oxygen, and antibodies, which help your immune system fight infection.
- Low Glycemic Index: Gl is the rate at which the blood sugar rises after eating food containing carbs.The low GI content makes it ideal for patients with Diabetes Mellitus. It regulates blood sugar levels and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Weight Management: For all those weight watchers there, starting your day with this sweet vinegar can do wonders. It has zero calories and has shown to reduce appetite which would make you follow your portion size. Also, it reduces cravings which would make sure you adhere to your diet.
- Boosts Immune System: It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which help in fighting infections. It has a culture of mother organisms and thus it is fermented. The fermentation gives a good number of probiotics which keeps us healthy on so many levels.
- Balances Hormones: The Amino acids help in synthesizing hormones which regulate functions such as mood and weight loss. Drinking diluted ACV before your meals can help to elevate mood, improve focus and relaxation, as well as promote healthy weight loss.
How to Take It?
1-2 tablespoons mixed with a litre of water and sipped throughout the day is one method. It could also be used by adding a dash of it to your salad dressings or recipes that call for vinegar.
ACV vs. CCV!
By now we’re sure everyone has stored a bottle of apple cider vinegar in their kitchen shelves but we highly recommend y’all to pick the Coconut Cider Vinegar next time, here’s why:
- It is not as pungent as Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) and has a much sweeter taste.
- The alkalinity and potassium content is higher.
- Coconut Cider Vinegar (CCV) has a nutritional value which is given by its deep-rooted trees which absorb the rich minerals.
- Raw form
Coconut Cider Vinegar is the new superfood on the block which has a must try nutritional benefit. We swear-by this New Apple Cider Vinegar and have seen incredible results.