Here are few simple ways in which you can protect your Childs' Teeth:
- Even before your baby starts teething, run a clean, damp washcloth over the gums to clear away harmful bacteria.
- Brush twice a day with an infant toothbrush and fluoridated toothpaste.
- Water is a fantastic tool in the fight against acid erosion. Water is not acidic and does not harm tooth enamel. Try giving your child more water instead of sugary drinks to help keep their tooth enamel strong and healthy.
- A great way to remove food debris from teeth is by rinsing immediately after meals. This will help prevent acid attacks and enamel erosion.
- Cut back on packaged Juice and a diet with less sugar content.
- Control the Sippy Cup, don't let your child drink from it all day long.
- Consider putting sealants. The dental sealant acts as a barrier against cavities and can help prevent decay in the tooth.
- Regular dental visit 6 months once.