Wet Cupping Therapy is an alternative medicine which is being used for ages, now it has got popularity again because the western part of the world found it helpful in many diseases and some people do it for the wellbeing.
It helps us in many ways like:
- Pain Management: Like a migraine, cervical/lower back pain, sciatica, knee osteoarthritis, ankle sprain etc
- Immunity: It helps us to boost immunity
- Digestion: Cupping therapy can be done for better digestion
- Psychiatric benefits: Helps our body to get relax and feels light, improves sleeping, relief in anxiety, depression etc.
- Skin: Wet cupping can make healthy skin improve skin condition
- Lungs: Helps in Respiratory Issues
- Blood: It helps in lowering blood sugar, cholesterol, uric acid etc