1. CAT POSE: To begin, sit straight up on a chair, place hands just above the knees & feet on the floor. Now, Inhale, move hands forward on knees, bring the head down and arch back. Repeat 3-5 times slowly.
2. COW POSE:- For begin, sit up straight on a chair, place hands just above the knees & foot on the floor. Now, exhale, move hands back to starting position & bring head slowly back up and spine straightens. Repeat 3-5 times.
3. SEATED EAGLE POSE:- Sit in a comfortable position on the chair with arms resting on the thighs. Bring the two hands together with the elbows close to each other. Take the right arm around the left arm and make the right palm touch the left palm. At this point, the two arms are intertwined together like two snakes. Maintain the position for as long as you are comfortable.
4. FIGURE OF 4:- plant your left foot solidly on the floor, then lift your right leg and bend it at the knee so it's crossed over your left leg. You want to place your right ankle on your left thigh, just above your knee. Flex your right foot and try to keep your knee and leg as flat as possible. You should feel a slight stretch in the muscles of your outer hip. Press your palms together in front of your chest to complete the pose. To take the pose deeper, gently press down on your right knee with your right hand.
6. FORWARD BEND:- Gentle forward bend. Keep the head higher than the stomach. Standing behind the chair, place your hands on the back of the chair, and begin to walk your feet back. Exhale & bow forward from the hips and adjust the placement of the feet to allow your arms to be straight with your feet directly beneath your hips. Repeat 3-5 times slowly.