- Rinse after every meal, even mild snacking should be followed with simple rinsing with plain water.
Rinsing immediately after snacking helps remove soft debris easily leading to cleaner teeth.
- Brushing twice (Ultra soft brush) is mandatory, in morning and at night after meal using a re-mineralising paste like a GC tooth mouse or Tooth min.
- Use a plaque removal mouthwash, Hydroxyl is found to be very efficient.
- Use interdental brush to clean areas between two braces on adjacent teeth.
- Use a tongue cleaner to keep your tongue clean.