Summer is a wonderful time of year, but the sun and heat can affect your skin, hair, and body. It doesn’t mean you should stay inside, you can enjoy summer to its fullest with a little care and a few precautions.
Be Kind to Your Face Products which contain glycolic acids and retinoids should be avoided if you spend a lot of time in the sun. These treatments can make your skin more sun-sensitive. If you use them, wear a hat and sunscreen to protect your face.
- Try Mineral Makeup: Mineral makeup is gaining in popularity. Today's women and men are more health-conscious than ever before. Mineral makeup it won’t sweat off as easily as a regular foundation. Some mineral bases even contain a built-in SPF. You don’t have to spend a lot of time. There are many inexpensive brands there that are as good as the more pricey products sold in department stores.
- You Are What You Eat: Your skin needs lots of vitamins and minerals to stay healthy, so eat or include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily routine.
- Fish and eggs stimulate collagen growth which keeps the skin flexible and prevent wrinkles on your face. These foods are rich in antioxidants and protein.
- Drink Plenty of Water: The sun can dry your skin and make you sweat more, so keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water. You need to drink at least 8 glasses a day to become more active.
- Use of Sunscreen: Many dermatologists recommend using a sunscreen with SPF 30