Just like the myths that rotate around female sexual health, there are many myths that revolve around male sexual health as well. These myths are mostly related to the size of their penis, the orgasms, and the ejaculation issues that are suffered by them. These myths have been busted down in this article.
Here are the 5 surprising facts about men and sex as listed:
- Just because you don’t ejaculate doesn’t mean that you can not have an orgasm. According to a sexologist, having an orgasm and ejaculating are two separate things. The only reason why they are confused together is that they usually occur together. Thus, ejaculation doesn’t have to always be paired up with orgasms. Despite ejaculation, the nerves carrying signals of pleasure and pending orgasms to the brain are going to function.
- Anal stimulation is not only for gay men. According to many studies, even heterosexual men have reported a history of insertions anal intercourse. 15% of these men said that they had received inguinal and 24% men have agreed to the fact that they had received anal fingering and enjoyed the same.
- Whoever thinks that vibrators are only designed for women has a false opinion. According to a sexologist in Delhi, the use of vibrators is enjoyed by men and women alike. Not only this, many companies design their vibrators exclusively for the men.
- Believe it or not but if you are too stressed or-distracted from your healthy routine, it can surely affect your sex life as you wouldn’t be able to perform well while having intercourse with your partner. Thus, a sexologist suggests to always maintain a healthy lifestyle, free from the stress.
- No pill or lotion or any topical treatment has been designed that can change the size of your penis. On the contrary, too much use of these pills and lotions can even prove to be harmful to some men.