Men usually don’t open up about the troubles inside their bedroom. These sexual problems can be physical and mental both and it is best to visit a sexologist in to get your problem solved. Just like any other health issue, your sexual wellness is also important and there is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, taking help from a sexologist will indicate your self awareness and concern about your health. Once you reach the doctor’s clinic you would be surprised to know that there are so many other men who are also experiencing same sexual problems. Hence, it is very common and natural to visit a sex therapist.
- You are quite often ‘not in the mood’: If you start avoiding sexual intercourse and haven’t had sex in a long time, then you need to consult a sexologist.
- You experience evasive orgasms: When you start facing difficulty in your orgasms or do not get orgasms at all.
- You prefer to do it alone rather than with a partner: There are many people who face the same issue. If you are only involved in masturbation and do not get connected with your partner, then it is a problem which creates dissatisfaction.
- Your penis does not cooperate when trying to get sexual intercourse: When you face issues like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- You are always aroused and sexual desires are always on your mind: Having excess libido, or thinking about sexual activities all the time is also a problem which hinders one's concentration and work too.
If you are undergoing any of the above 5 issues then it is time that you should visit the best sexologist in Delhi right now.