1. Walnuts: They are rich in OMEGA-3-FATTY acids, and help fight depression.
2. Dark Chocolate : Dark chocolate helps release SEROTONIN and endorphins (happy neurochemicals in the brain). So next time you are feeling low, here is your excuse to grab a (small) piece of chocolate.
3. Green Tea : We have all heard about the weight loss capacity of green tea. Grab an extra cup now, as it is not only rich in anti-oxidants but also an amino acid theanine. Theanine helps fight depression.
4. Animal protein: Fish especially Tuna, salmon, mackerel are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids. They not only help fight depression, but also heart conditions
5. Milk & milk products: Stock up your refrigerators with Skim milk, yogurt,low-fat cheeses, and other dairy products. These are rich sources of calcium, vitamin D, and protein, and help combat depression.