Every woman knows their menstrual pattern overtime, and can easily recognise changes in it.The month they observe any changes like preponement of the date , they start becoming anxious and want to consult their relatives or friends or even doctors in search of easiest remedy.
Menstruation - a natural phenomenon of females in reproductive age group is well influenced by the environment, weather, food habits and stress factors even when she is healthy.
- Water - Women are known to take multiple responsibilities at home as well as at work and forget to hydrate themselves adequately in their day to day life . Hence drinking water upto 2-3 liters per day can improve menstrual cycle.
- Spicy foods - Intake of spicy foods like chillies, masala daily during each meal can stimulate sympathetic system ,leading to changes in uterine blood flow.Avoiding frequency of spicy foods can postpone periods.
- Carotene - We all know about foods rich in carotene - papaya , carrot etc.They all help in postponing the periods by increasing estrogen content in blood.
- Vitamin C - Lemon , rich in vitamin c can ease your periods, also relieve you from dysmenorrhea and discomfort you face during that time.Just a glass of lemon juice can be of so many benefits !
- There are various herbs like raspberry leaves, lentils when boiled in water and consumed ,post pone your periods by 2-3 days as they are rich in phytoestrogens .
In addition to above there are other important factors like exercise, yoga etc which can improve the way you could deal with your cycles.
INSPITE OF ALL IN CASE YOU FACE DIFFICULTIES DO CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.