1) FISH - Salmon - It is loaded with vitamin D and protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
2) YELLOW PEPPERS - It has five times more vitamin C than oranges. Vitamin c strengthens your hair shaft and follicles.
3) OYSTERS - Zinc deficiency has been known to cause hair loss and poor scalp conditions. Oysters are loaded with zinc.
4) EGGS - Excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids and contain biotin.
5) SUNFLOWER SEEDS - Contains Vitamin E that enhances blood flow to the scalp and promotes faster hair growth.