A daily commuter on the roads into the city? Scared of beauty being hampered by the deadly sun that shines above your head? Tired of spending your money on all those artificial products being sold into the markets at a very huge scale?
Don’t you wish to destroy your skin by using them all?
Now you stop use of all these then and start following though slow but a protective way for skin of your face.
- Boil potatoes and then let it get a little cooled off after that you may mash them but REMEMBER not to peel off the skin of them. To this you add, cucumber juice and add a few lemon drops and apply the mixture of all these, as it would help all the scares on the face get removed and help add glow to your skin too. Application of this twice a day would give the best of the results.
- With a spoon of vinegar you may add an egg yolk to it and a mashed ripen banana, whisk these entire together well. Use this viscous paste as a face pack and let it rest for the next 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you may wash off your face with luke warm water and try out the same at least twice in a span of week as this would help you skin from being resistant to the UV rays of the sun.
- Use ripen papaya fruit, whose one tough slice or just a piece is to be rubbed onto the face and washed off 10 mins later after application. This doesn’t only provides one with clean skin of the face but also help clear all spots and aging signs too.
- Apply multani mitti (fullers earth) on your face for getting, fairer, softer, smoother and bouncy skin. Multani mitti adds a glow to your skin.
- Mix channe ka atta, haldi powder, shikakai powder, water and make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water for soft, smooth and glowing skin.
Hence, these are some of the effective face packs that one must try out for healthy skin.