1. Night time brushing should be adopted as a rule. People on an average brush 70-90seconds. For efficient brushing, spend atleast 2-3minutes.
2. Flossing is as important as brushing. Not flossing leaves upto 30% of the deposits in mouth even after brushing.
3. Mouthwash helps clean unreachable areas of the mouth. It should be swished around for 45-60seconds before spitting. Avoid rinsing with water or eating anything for 30minutes.
4. Apple and cheese help neutralizing acid and keep cavities away.
5. Visit your Dentist Every 6 months.