Home Remedies to Prevent Tooth Pain
1. Clove Oil - Clove is considered one of the best remedies to get relief from wisdom tooth pain.
- Take some clove oil and apply it on the affected area.
- Repeat the same process 2 to 3 times a day. You may dilute clove oil with some amount of olive oil, if you find it too strong.
- Alternatively, place 2 or 3 cloves directly in your mouth close to the painful area.
2. Gargle with Salt Water - Take a cup of warm water and add one teaspoon of salt in it.
- Gargle with this prepared solution a couple of times during the day.
- Salt water is very useful in curing inflamed gums.
- Or else, mix pepper and salt in equal amount; add some drops of water to form a fine paste. Now, apply it to the aching tooth. Leave the mixture for a few minutes. Repeat the same process 2 to 3 times a day until your pain is completely gone.
- Due to its antibiotic and antioxidant properties, garlic is widely used to relieve tooth pain.
- Crush a few garlic cloves and hold it next to your painful tooth.
- Or else, chew 1 or 2 garlic cloves to get rid of teeth pain.
- Instead, prepare a paste by mixing 2 crushed garlic cloves with black salt. Apply, and let it stand for some time and then spew out.
- Almonds has unique alkalinity to counter the acidic nature of the decay effect which is very useful in preventing Decay in child.
- Crushed almonds with clove and salt in warm water gives you a immediate relief from Tooth ache