Who doesn't like good hair days?
To understand the solution we first have to understand the problem.
Pollution and improper diet lead to damaged hair, hair fall, premature greying, unhealthy scalp and all the other hair problems we can think of.
Tip No. 1: Nutrition is important
- Hair is a protein filament so it needs enough protein to grow long and lustrous.
- Sources of protein for vegetarians are beans, pulses, legumes, milk and milk products.
- Non-vegetarians have more variety than the above like meat, seafood, egg etc.
- Adequate protein is essential for proper hair growth.
Tip No. 2: Add Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin E makes the hair shiny and split ends can be avoided
- Aloe Vera, Almonds are some of the good sources of Vitamin E.
Tip No: 3: Use Fenugreek Seeds
- Fenugreek seeds make the hair silky and shiny.
- 1 tbsp seeds work wonders.
Tip No: 4: Oil your hair
- Oil your hair and wrap it in a hot towel for 20 mins.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.