13 Golden Rules for Good Health:
- Check your weight once a week (Same day, same time – first thing in the morning).
- Set aside 40-45 minutes at least 6 days a week for exercise.
- Drink 3- 4 litres water throughout the day.
- Add milk, curd, eggs, pulses and lean meat in your meals daily.
- Try not to be hungry at any time, make sure you plan your day in advance which means all meals on time including snacks so that you don’t eat wrong foods.
- Make each meal a combination of Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats, Vitamins & Minerals.
- Make sure to include salad in every meal of the day. Be conscious of what you eat, how much you eat and when you eat.
- Never go out to a restaurant or a party with an empty stomach, always eat a healthy snack before stepping out.
- While eating out, avoid buffets, they are a sure shot way to overeat and eat all that what you shouldn’t be eating.
- Avoid desserts, a homemade sweet dish is much better than the ones available outside.
- Avoid soda, aerated drinks, caffeine drinks.
- Last but not the least, be good to yourself!
- Think Positive and appreciate your transformation.
Love and respect your body for all the support that it provides you for you to function efficiently day after day.
Stay Healthy... Stay Blessed!