Here are some useful tips that will help in preventing GI Cancer:
1) healthy lifestyle.
2) daily exercise to reduce fat overload and increase of muscle mass.
3) Adequate fiber in the diet.
4) A lot of fruits consumption to get antioxidants in the diet, known to prevent cancer.
5) Reduce gaps between meals to prevent hyperacidity and related gas troubles.
6) Check with the heriditary status of GI cancers as they can occur with increased frequency in siblings and kins.
7) Any GI symptom to be investigated, especially loss of appetite and recent weight loss.
8) healthy eating habits with less consumption of fats and food rich in carbohydrates.
9) Decrease consumption of tobacco and smoking to reduce oesophagal and stomach cancers.
10) Annual health checkups to diagnose early cancers.