Worrying so much

Hello ..i always thinking of myself that my mind is not working as it work before i have fear of going outside whenever i would go i lost my self in different world i don't remember what i was learning..i don't understand what is going through me.. every thing was good up to 12th standard but after i was shifted to my uncle home my life change i face so much tension my aunty is not liking me .she always behave rude to me due to this i was gone to depression..i was running from home and lost for 3 days then my family members find me in worst condition along side in the streets after that i don't focus on studies after that i once again fall in depression this time i was angry i slap people without any reason even i slap a doctor where i was checked after few days i was fine my dad think that i was taken drugs its been 6 year i was thinking so much now i feel my mind stop and i don't feel that blood is flowing in my mind. what i will do now.

Doctor Answers (1) on Worrying so much

Dr. Sunita Makkar Ghaziabad | Clinical Psychologist
Hi,I would advice u to consult a councellor at the earliest.There is always a solution to a problem .u may talk to ur parents about ur problem. All the best