Regarding rabies worry

Their was some mistake in the prev question so i am asking again.When its too late to start rabies vaccine after exposure??I have read that as rabies has a long incubation period so we can be safe if we take vaccine before the development of symptoms..i.e if taken in incubation period then we are safe...If the virus enters the brain then symptons occur so if we take vaccine before the virus enters the brain then we are safe,is it so??..Now my case 2 dog had bitten me little bit in 2001-2002 but at that time i have not taken vaccine,Later after 6-7 years i got worry and took 3 vaccine in 2008..*TOTAL I HAVE TAKEN 17 vaccines FROM 2008-2016*..But the dog bite of 2001-2002 does not get out of mind,always i used to fear that i may get rabies in future,And its effecting my Life badly..Can i get rabies in Future??If yes then give a way to protect myself..If No then say it with sureity..please sir/mem take me out of this tention and problem,otherwise i will die of depression..Please help me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Regarding rabies worry

Dr. Mohit Shah Mumbai | Psychiatrist
You will not get rabies now, I think you are excessively worrying which can be part of a psychological problem called hypochondriasis
Consult a psychiatrist, you need to take counselling and medications