Wisdom tooth
I suddenly have a wisdom tooth trying to come out in bottom-left side & I'm having problems in opening my mouth big. Moreover, I feel that it's not coming out in line with other teeth. Is this a problem to worry about? To I need consultation?

Visit your dentist who would in all likelihood take an x Ray or an opg to find out the exact position of the offending tooth and depending on the situation would advice you as to weather it would require surgical removal or only observation till further symptoms appear.
Definitely u need a consult.. This happens when there is no space for d tooth to come out.. If left untreated can cause problems in d adjacent molar.. And also ur joint near d ear which helps to open your mouth, can b affected.
Yes it is best to visit a good dentist . You.will need an opg xray to evaluate the condition For more info visit www.trisadental.in
First of all visit your dentist for this problem .
Hello , Wisdom tooth is the last tooth to erupt in oral cavity . And sometimes due to lack of space it gets impacted with in the bone . Which is causing u limited mouth opening and in future u might develop joint problem which is near ear . Consult a dentist ASAP and get it removed .
Hi considering ur age thr is some scope if it erupts completely.. u need a radiograph to confirm at what level it is and how much possibility is thr for its complete eruption..for the restricted mouth opening do warm saline rinses and have anti inflammatory medicines ...best is consult ur nearest dentist..best of luck feel free to ask ne further queries
Yes, you have to visit a dentist, from your complaint it looks like it is impacted,only permanent solution is to surgically remove it.