Wisdom teeth

My bottom wisdom teeth have not erupted out of gums letting it stay inside my won't it cause any kind of infection or something like that though my wisdom teeth doesn't hurt or pain me at the moment what should I do please please please help me.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. removal of the wisdom tooth is always best. They will definitely cause problem now or then. Regards
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Since it is not erupted out of the gum.. infection will not happen but once it starts erupting and in case your jaw does not have space to accommodate it or comes out in a different angulation then it has to be taken out..if u do not have any symptoms now wait..if in future you start having any problem get an opg. done show a dentist and accordingly go ahead with extraction..
Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kakinada
U can ignore it as long as it doesn't trouble u. If u have any symptoms, then plan to get it removed
Dr. Shashwat Magarkar
Dentist 10 yrs exp Nagpur
If it is completely inside your gums, with no symptoms. U can get away without any infection. However sometimes some pathologies are common like cysts and tumors associated with unerrupted wisdom toeeth. So if you are too conscious about it u can plan for getting them extracted.
Dr. Kamal D'Mello
Dental Surgeon 14 yrs exp Mumbai
To determine If the wisdom teeth are favourable for extraction n are likely to give trouble u need to get a panoramic xray (opg) once that is done a dentist can guide you on the best treatment options.