Wisdom teeth
Actually there's a bit of pain I am facing in right bottom molar which I suspect is because of wisdom teeth developing as am getting the pain every 4-5 hours and when am using the mouth wash then the pain is reduced but am not too sure about it so wanted to ask that how do I know that if its wisdom teeth or something else Also for the information I had re root canal treatment 4 months back

Dr. Amreen Sadiqa
Dentist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

consult a dentist and get an x-ray done for RCT treated tooth and examination of wisdom tooth. so that the pain causing area can be assessed and treated accordingly.
Dr. Parul Panchasara
Dental Surgeon 12 yrs exp Pune
Better to get an xray done and find out
Dr. Sameer Gupta
Dentist 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi, well to be sure of whether your wisdom tooth is troubling you or your root canaled tooth is causing pain, u need to visit your dentist asap.. accordingly he will assess your case and guide you, delaying will only aggravate it.. Regards