White hairs
My age is 26, half of my hair in head has been already turned white, now hairs in my body has started to turn white, why this is happening? how to stop this and retain black hair?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

It may be due to maleficence or low protein chk ur protein levels
Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

This may be stomach indigestion, water changes more minerals or mostly crisis of calcium. U can take more calcium rich foods. check if this is genetically then u can't help.
Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
The cause of white hair can be genetic, excessive exposure to sun or pollution, smoking, excessive alcohol intake. diet deficient in protein, b12, iron, folic acid,zinc and selenium, excessive consumption of sugars, sweets, bakery, biscuits , cookies, cakes, pastry, junk, chocolates, ice cream, rice without dal or pulses or curd or nonveg. Excessive amount of the above mentioned food leads to fast ageing which appears in whitening if hair. Evaluate yourself and see what is causing whitening of hair