Weak, short & White Hair
My Hairs are weak, short and white. Please Provide me better solution for strong, Long and Black hairs.

Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Hair are reflection of your nutritional status. For good hair 1. Take good amount of protein like dals, pulses, eggs, nuts, milk and milk products and soya. Make sure you are taking one protein source in every meal. 2. Take one tea spoon of gingelly ( til) seeds and one spoon of flax seeds every day in breakfast. 3. Take two fruits a day. 4. Include salads in your meal. 5. Take five almonds and five dry dates daily in evening snack along with milk. 6. Restrict bakery, junk, fried, sweets and processed foods.7. Check your haemoglobin levels. Low haemoglobin can lead to hair loss.