White/grey hair problem

Hi i am 26 year old, i have alot of white hairs so, what should i add into my diet to improve my hair condition.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 13 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi welcome - I understand your concern. There is crisis of calcium in the form of salt(molecule ) so you can buy Calcium Pantothenate (tab) as supplement which would give better result here.also no constipation, fresh water, early morning exercises 7 fresh air breathing ,meditation, more green vegetables, fruits all. some dairy sources always helpful for you.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Faridabad

You must fix your timings of ur meal like 5meals (brkfst,mid morning, lunch, tea time,dinner). Dnt make a gap of more than 4 hrs in a meal. Dnt use harsh shampoo or chemicals(gel, smoothner) on ur hair. Do oiling twice in a week properly in roots. Meals should be well balanced that according to your ht, wt n your lifestyle.
Dr. Farheen
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hai, The lack of vitamin-B12 complex is the major reason for hair whitening as it increases the possibility for proper melanin pigmentation. So, try to take salmon, tuna, egg, beef, cheese and other nutrient types of foods which contain vitamin-B so much and ofcourse B12 supplements if you are a vegetarian.Foods that are rich in copper, zinc, iron, vitamin b-complex, omega-3 fatty acid, folic acid and natural herbs help our body to fight against gray hair. Not only they just help prevent white hair from spreading, but also they are helpful to increase the healthy growth of both hair and scalp. For supplementing these nutrients, you can opt for foods like green leafy vegetables, nuts, sunflower seeds, blue berries, salmon and tuna fish.The reasons behind white hair are aging, genetic and hereditary problems, extra stress, lack of sufficient nutrients. So keep in check these too.